Have you been looking for the perfect spot to hold your tailgate, wedding, or cookout?
Or maybe just the perfect spot to fish the New River for a weekend?
Escape to the beauty of the Blue Ridge mountains and the sights and sounds of the New River.
Located directly on the New River, you have a unique opportunity to enjoy many exciting activities: canoeing, kayaking, fishing, hiking, tubing or just being lazy!
Hokie Hideaway is located in McCoy, in Montgomery County, VA, only 20 minutes from Blacksburg and Virginia Tech or Radford.
New River Junction is a ten minute walk, and offers tube and canoe rentals.
Big Falls (McCoy Falls) is only 200 yards downstream from the property. From Hokie Hideaway waterfront pavilion and picnic shelters you’ll hear and see the water rushing over McCoy Falls.
Discover fishing holes and hiking trails nearby.
Hokie Hideaway offers a unique site for an camping and has an RV hookup.
The mobile home on site allows you and your guests full access to a kitchen, sitting area, full bathroom and laundry.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a coffee maker and toaster, refrigerator / freezer and range/oven; as well as tableware and utensils for up to eight (8) people.
Start your day sipping coffee on the deck, in the porch swing, at the New River waterfront; or under the covered shelter and pavilion; while listening to McCoy Falls and watching the New River flow and tubers float by!
You’ll have exclusive access to Hokie Hideaway’s covered shelters and pavilion with three (3) picnic tables, porch swing, LED lighting, sound system with Bluetooth audio; and the following amenities:
- Multiple electrical outlets and two (2) USB charging ports
- 30 amp power on an independent circuit (electric cords not provided)
- Bath house with toilet and shower
- Garden hose
- Concrete pad for campfires (firewood bundles available for purchase for $5.00 each)
- Charcoal grill (charcoal, cooking supplies and utensils not provided)
- Ample space to set up tents (not provided) and small campers
- RV hookup (no waste disposal)
- Trash receptacles on site (bags and haul away provided)
- Note: Towels and river tubes not included.
Hokie Hideaway is a fabulous retreat in a peaceful, scenic setting on the New River!
Make your reservation today!